The purpose of the survey was to help the board determine priorities and also assess members' interest in county-specific activities. The total respondents were 61, which represents approximately 25 percent of all members. 2019 Member Survey
NC Botanical Garden
100 Old Mason Farm Rd
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Join us for our Annual Meeting. League members will vote on the 2019 - 2020 Budget, League Program, Officers and Directors, and LWVODC Bylaw changes.
Volunteers interested in helping with setting up or refreshments for the event should please contact Kathy Wright at email@example.com or 919-943-9167.
Proposed 2019 - 2020 Budget
The Proposed Program aligns with the highest priority issues identified by members who responded to the January Member Survey.
Proposed LWVODC Officers and Directors
The following positions will be on the slate:
The 2018 - 2019 Nominating Committee submits the following slate of officers and board members to serve in 2019-2020.
- President: Krishna Mondal
- Vice President: Pat McDaniels
- Secretary: Arianne Hartsell-Gundy
- Treasurer: Judith Dillon
- Directors for 2019-2021: Amy Jeroloman and Jennifer Rubin
- Nominating Committee Chair: De Lois Cue
At the annual meeting on May 8, members may nominate from the floor and after nominations are closed, the president will call for a vote.
Members of the Current 2018 - 2019 Nominating Committee are:
- Nominating Committee Chair, Brenda Rogers
- Nita Dukes (Chatham)
- Tara Fikes (Durham and Board member)
- Yvonne Schmidt (Orange)
Publicity/Media Process and Contacts, updated April 2018; docx file
1. Impact on Issues, 2016-18
2. LWV Transformation Roadmap
3. LWVEF Observing Your Government
4. League of Women Voters Education Fund Clearinghouse contains studies and research conducted by League members. Visitors may download and print the documents. League members may submit documents for this site
Voter Service Information
1. LWVODC Candidates Forum Agreement: Rules and Format, updated Sept. 2013
2. Candidates Forum Sample Materials:
- Invitation letter to candidate
- Follow up letter to candidate
3. Voter Registration Training Slideshow
Instructions on official League Logos. If you want to use the logos below, just copy and paste into your document.